Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Recards- Voice Recorded Music Cards


I was really excited to get a chance to try this new app.  I've never been very good at sending out Christmas cards, and I figured this would give me the motivation I needed!  I'll confess that I was also a little bit nervous, because I'm not the best at figuring out new technology.  I shouldn't have worried.  The app was very straightforward and easy to figure out.
     First, you can choose a background Christmas beat for your card.  This was fun for my family, and my daughter kept changing her mind about which one she wanted.  We finally decided that we would send two different versions, to different people, so that we could do both of the beats she wanted to do.  There were different types of beats ranging from more classical to more of a hip-hop feel.
     Next, we hit the record button, and recorded a short message.   We then were able to pick a picture to send with the recorded message.  The pictures were vintagey and fun.  I loved all the ways that we were able to customize our greetings to friends.  Instead of having to try and pick a card that will work for great-aunt Mable and for your friends, you can send them each a card that is made specifically for them.
   My daughter had a blast helping us make the cards.  Several times I've caught her just playing with the different beats and recording different messages.  I give this app two thumbs up!  I'm excited to use it again in the future!

The opinions I express are my own.  I was in no way obligated to give a positive review.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment